Saturday, May 12, 2012

Where Have You Been?

Rihanna's latest album, Talk that Talk, is my absolute favorite from this artist. With hits like "You Da One" and "Birthday Cake", Rihanna creates an album that's commercial for every listener. But my current favorite is "Where Have You Been"; the uptempo of the track is very similar to the high energy of "We Found Love" and makes me just want to dance. I thought the song was good but when the video came out, I fell in love with this track. My only complaint is some of the choreography is very similar to Beyonce's "Run the World." However the video concept is created well enough to overlook copycat choreographing. I've been dancing since I was little and what I love about music is the dance routines created by unknown artist(s). After looking through many videos, I believe I've found one worth mentioning. These dancers are from the O school in Singapore and their instructor created a high energy performance that is definitely worth watching and even try out for yourself. Enjoy :)...

Where Have You Been-Rihanna

O School's WHYB

No comments:

Post a Comment